- In these terms and conditions (“Vendor Terms”), “we”, “us” or “our” refers to Vexpro Technologies Pte Ltd. “You” and “your” refers to any designer/vendor wishing to offer goods and/or services (“Product”) through our website athttps://onedash.com (“Website”).
- If you do not agree to these Vendor Terms, you should not register for a Vendor Account.
- We may revise these Vendor Terms from time to time without notice to you and any change will take effect upon being uploaded on the Website. Your continued use and access of your Vendor Account indicates your acceptance of the revised Vendor Terms. It is your responsibility to check for the latest version of the Vendor Terms.
2. VENDOR ACCOUNT
- We may impose charges for a Vendor Account.
- You are solely responsible for any and all activities which occur under your Vendor Account.
- You are responsible for ensuring the description of the Products ( “Product Description”) which you make available for sale on the Website is accurate, complete and up to date.
- You are responsible for selecting the applicable terms of sale for any particular Product offered for sale by you on the Website (“Transaction Terms”), i.e. whether “Pre-Order” or “Normal Order”. While you can make changes to the Transaction Terms, any changes will only be effective to new orders for the affected Products.
- You shall set out clearly whether the price for any particular Product offered for sale by you on the Website (“Price”) includes Goods and Services Tax, delivery charges, insurance, import and export duties or other levies. All fees and charges shall be clearly set out on the Website, and customers shall not have to pay for charges not set out on the Website. Unless you specify clearly otherwise all Prices on the Website are in Singapore Dollars
- You shall set out clearly in the Product Description the time needed to effect delivery of the Products from the time the customer places an order. You shall be bound to effect delivery within the time stated.
- When a customer places an order for Products, we shall, in our discretion, forward the order to you (“Purchase Order”). For the avoidance of doubt, we may, in our discretion, decline any order from a customer without reference or liability to you.
- Upon your acceptance of the Purchase Order, you shall be bound to supply the customer with the Products in accordance with the Purchase Order. Any terms appearing in any document or communication from you that are inconsistent with, different from or in addition to the terms of the Purchase Order or these Vendor Terms are void and are of no effect unless the customer has specifically agreed to a waiver of the provisions in the Purchase Order or these Vendor Terms.
- If you had selected “Pre-Order” as the applicable Transaction Terms, we will release the applicable deposit to you after you have accepted the Purchase Order, and prior to the delivery of the Products.
- You are responsible for delivering the Products to the customer in a timely and professional way, and by the delivery date set out in the Purchase Order. You shall:
- obtain an acknowledgement of delivery from the customer and promptly forward it to us; and
- notify us immediately if the customer raises any issue with any delivery.
4. RELATIONSHIP WITH THE CUSTOMERS
- You are responsible for your transaction with your customers. You and your customer may enter into a separate contract to govern your relationship (“Terms of Sale”), but the Terms of Sale will not be binding on us.
- You have no authority to make any statements, representations or claims nor give any warranties or enter into any binding commitments on our behalf unless we authorise you in writing.
5. PAYMENT AND FEES
- We collect payment for Products from customers on your behalf, and will release such payments to you in accordance with these Vendor Terms. We are not responsible in the event of any non-payment by customers.
- We are entitled to commission on all Products sold by you through the Website (“Commission”). The Commission structure shall be as set out athttps://onedash.com . Any changes to the Commission structure shall be effective upon being posted on the Website.
- We shall pay the amount due to you on a Purchase Order after deducting the Commission due to us within four (4) weeks after delivery is made, provided that we do not receive any complaint from the customer regarding the delivery. If a complaint is received from a customer, we shall:
- be entitled to withhold payment of the balance amount and use it to pay any damages to the customer or pay or part pay the amount you owe us pursuant to the indemnity provided by you to us under these Vendor Terms; and
- pay you the balance after all issues are resolved, and after deducting the amounts stated in clause 5.3.1.
- All payments to you shall be made in accordance with the payment methods specified on the Website. We shall have the right to set off against any payment due to you, any monies payable from you to us whether pursuant to these Vendor Terms or otherwise.
- As the contractual relationship is between you and your customer, you are responsible for any refunds to your customers, notwithstanding that you have not received the amounts due to you on a Purchase Order from us for whatever reasons. While we may, in some circumstances, assist in making a refund to a customer, we are not obliged to do so
6. VENDOR CONTENT
- Upon becoming a Vendor, you may submit or post information relating to your Products on the Website (“Vendor Content”).
- All Vendor Content must be genuine and must be available at the time of listing and during the time that it is listed on the Website.
- You shall bear full responsibility for your Vendor Content (including Product Description, Terms of Sale and Price) and any consequences associated with publishing or uploading them.
- You affirm, represent, and/or warrant that you own or have the necessary rights, licenses, consents, and permissions to use, upload onto the Website and authorise us to use all Vendor Content in the manner available on the Website. In particular, but without limitation, you must obtain rights from the right owners to use any music, video or images contained in your Vendor Content..
- You bear full responsibility for removing outdated Vendor Content. We reserve the right to remove Vendor Content that appears to be outdated without prior notice to you.
- While we do not monitor or curate Vendor Content or Products, we reserve the right to decide whether a Vendor Content or a Product is appropriate and complies with these Vendor Terms. We may at any time at our sole discretion, remove Vendor Content or any Product without prior notice, and for any reason including without limitation, Vendor Content or Products which are in contravention of these Vendor Terms.
- In the event that we remove any Vendor Content or Product, we shall not be liable whether to you or to any other party for any damage or any other remedy, in law or in equity.
7. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- You shall:
- ensure that all Products supplied to a customer shall comply with the Product Description, Terms of Sale, be fit for their purpose, safe to use and of satisfactory quality;
- ensure that your Products do not infringe upon the intellectual property rights, including but not limited to trade mark, patent, copyright, trade secrets, confidential information or other proprietor right, of any third party;
- have all necessary licences, rights, title and authorisations to enable you to provide the Products to the customers and you shall produce such licences and/or approvals for our verification upon our request;
- ensure that all Products shall be in conformance with all applicable codes, regulations and laws;
- have sufficient insurance to cover any and all of your liabilities that may arise in connection with your provision of the Products;
- conduct yourself and ensure that all your employees, agents and subcontractors conduct themselves in an ethical and professional manner in all dealings with customers;
- ensure that in all dealings with customers, you shall exercise due care, skill and diligence; and
- co-operate with us in resolving any issues raised by customers in relation to Products supplied by you.
8. PERSONAL DATA
- he following words and expression shall have the meanings set out below:“Data Breach” means:
- any disclosure, acquisition or use of Personal Data otherwise than in accordance with these Vendor Terms;
- any use of Personal Data for an unauthorised purpose;
- any use of Personal Data by an unauthorised person; or
- any event which compromises the security or integrity of Personal Data.
- from that data; or
- from that data and other information which a party has or is likely to have access.
- You shall not use Vexpro Personal Data for the purpose of sending marketing or other unsolicited messages without obtaining our written approval.
- You shall, at all times:
- comply with all of your obligations under the PDPA and/or any other applicable law relating to data privacy or confidentiality;
- provide all information and co-operation regarding the processing, use and disclosure of Vexpro Personal Data that we may reasonably require in order to comply with our obligations under the PDPA;
- only process, disclose or use the Vexpro Personal Data strictly in accordance with the purposes of or in connection with your provision of the Products sold through the Website;
- only permit your employees, agents and sub-contractors to access Vexpro Personal Data strictly in accordance with the purposes of or in connection with your provision of the Products sold through the Website;
- put in place adequate measures to ensure that Vexpro Personal Data is accurate and complete, and take steps to correct the Vexpro Personal Data in your control or possession, as soon as practicable upon our written request;
- maintain complete and accurate records of the ways in which Vexpro Personal Data have been used or disclosed by you, including, without limitation, the identities and names of the third parties who have been provided with access to such Vexpro Personal Data, and promptly provide us with such information upon receiving our written request;
- upon our written request, promptly provide us with the details of Vexpro Personal Data that you have in your possession or control;
- protect Vexpro Personal Data in your control or possession by making appropriate security arrangements to prevent unauthorised or accidental access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or destruction of Vexpro Personal Data, or other similar risks;
- not transfer Vexpro Personal Data to any third party (whether located in Singapore or otherwise) without our prior written consent. Any approval may be subject to such conditions as we deem necessary to protect Vexpro Personal Data; and
- immediately return or destroy the Vexpro Personal Data upon our request, unless you are required under relevant law retain the Vexpro Personal Data.
- You shall immediately inform us in writing if any customer notifies you that:
- he/she wishes to withdraw his/her consent for us to collect, use, disclose and/or process his/her Personal Data, and you shall immediately take steps to give effect to the withdrawal of the consent to avoid liability under the PDPA; and
- his/her Personal Data should be corrected, and you shall take such steps as shall be directed by us.
- In the event of a Data Breach, you shall:
- notify us promptly of the extent of the Data Breach, the type and volume of the Personal Data involved, the cause or suspected cause of the Data Breach, the names and contact details of the individuals who are affected by the Data Breach, and the actions that we can take to prevent Vexpro Personal Data from being misused or abused;
9. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We will take reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal data. While reasonable precautions will be taken to ensure that the information you provide is protected against unauthorised or unintended access, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended access that is beyond our control.
- provide full co-operation and assistance to us in informing any individual who is affected by the Data Breach; and
- take appropriate actions (as mutually agreed with us) to rectify or mitigate the Data Breach immediately.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Our entire liability to you, whether based on contract, tort (including negligence), equity, strict liability, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, for any and all injury, loss, claim, damage, costs and expenses shall be limited to:
- the amount of Commission (if any) received by us in relation to the transaction between you and a customer which gives rise to the liability; or
- the amount of S$1,000 (Singapore Dollars one thousand only) in any other circumstances.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND TERMS FOR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS1.GENERAL
- In these terms and conditions, “we”, “us” or “our” refers to Vexpro Technologies Pte Ltd. “You” and “your” refers to any individual and/or organisation using or accessing our website athttps://onedash.com (“Website”), or procuring goods and/or services (“Products”) through the Website.
- By accessing or using the Website, or registering for a user account ( “User Account”), or placing an order for a Product, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not access or use the Website, register for a User Account or place an order for any Product.
- We may revise the Terms from time to time without notice to you and any change will take effect upon being uploaded on the Website. Your continued use of the Website indicates your acceptance of the revised Terms. It is your responsibility to check for the latest version of the Terms.
2. LICENCE TO USE THE WEBSITE
- Subject to the Terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, limited licence to use the Website. This licence does not transfer any title in the Website to you. We retain all ownership rights in the Website and reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
3. FEES FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE
- We may impose charges for a User Account or for the use of the Website or any functionality within the Website. If you do not accept the fees, you should terminate your User Account and/or stop using the Website. User Accounts includes Vendor Accounts.
4. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
- The accessibility and operation of the Website relies on technologies outside our control. We do not guarantee that this Website will be:
- continuously available or uninterrupted in operation; or
- free of viruses or other harmful components not specifically mentioned herein.
5. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- The Website may contain links to other websites (“Third Party Website”) which are not owned or maintained by us. These links are provided only for your convenience and we make no representations whatsoever about any Third Party Websites.
- We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of these Third Party Websites. In addition, we will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any Third Party Website.
- A link to any Third Party Website does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of such a website and we shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any Third Party Website.
6. LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Caching or framing of, or linking to this Website or any of its contents thereof, is strictly prohibited.
- You may link to this Website only with our prior written permission, which may be subject to conditions. We reserve the right to change the URL of this Website without prior notice to you.
- We may place advertisements in different locations within the Website and at different points during your use of the Website. These locations and points may change from time to time.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All contents on this Website (including trademarks, text, graphics, audio files, videos, photographs, images, music, source code, html code, interactive features, software pages and documents) (“Contents”) are protected by law. The intellectual property rights in the Contents are owned by or licensed to us by their respective owners.
- Except to the extent permitted under the law, no part of the Website or its Contents may be modified or reproduced without obtaining our prior written permission.
9. OUR RIGHTS
- The Website is offered by us in Singapore and we make no representation that it complies with the laws or is appropriate for use in any other jurisdiction.
- We may, but are not obliged to, update, make changes, enhancements and modifications to and/or perform maintenance and other services on the Website from time to time.
- We discontinue any information or features that form part of the Website at any time, without notice to you, and without liability..
- Your access and/or use of the Website may also be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new features. We assume no responsibility for functionality which is dependent on your browser or other third party software to operate.
- We reserve the right to monitor usage of the Website by any person and have the sole discretion to refuse access or use by any person at any time without having to give any reason or any prior notice.
- You agree to us collecting and using your device’s technical data and all its associated information, including without limitation, technical information about your device, system, software, device functionality and device specifications. The collected technical data may from time to time be used to facilitate the provision and improvement of the Website, software updates, product support and other services associated with the Website (if any). You agree that we may use this technical data to improve our Website.
10. POSTINGS AND SUBMISSIONS
- In the course of using the Website, you may be submitting information, materials, commentary, suggestions and feedback (“Submissions” ).
- You grant us the right to display, modify, re-format, use, publish and disseminate such Submissions as we deem fit.
11. USAGE RULES
- Defamation: You must not publish, transmit, post, upload or maintain any defamatory, obscene, threatening, malicious or otherwise objectionable material, or any other material in violation of any statute, rule or regulation in any jurisdiction to which you are subject.
- Other Infringement: You must not publish, transmit, post, upload or maintain any content or material that is inaccurate or that violates or infringes the right of a third party, including, without limitation, contractual, moral, or privacy rights.
- Illegal Acts: You must not use the Website for any illegal purposes (or to solicit any illegal act) in any jurisdiction to which you are subject.
- Security: You will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent user authentication or security measures (“cracking”) of any Internet or intranet site or any of the accounts of any person using the Website, including but not limited to, accessing data and/or information not intended for you, logging into an account you are not expressly authorised to access or in a manner which is not authorised by us. You shall not upload files that are corrupted, contain viruses or any other similar software or programs which may damage the Website or cause interference to the services provided by us.
- Interference: You must not interfere or attempt to interfere with services we provide on the Website (“denial of service attacks”) including, but not limited to, “flooding” of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service, attempts to “crash” us and taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the services provided by us or the associated infrastructure. You must not use any kind of program/script/command/application, or send messages of any kind, designed to, in any manner interfere with any user’s terminal session.
- Spamming: You must not e-mail any unsolicited commercial advertisements or e-mail to any party in any situation in which commercial advertisements and e-mail are unwelcome.
- The Website is an online platform which allows customers to order Products from vendors featured on the Website (“Vendors”). Customers contract directly with Vendors. Each Vendor is solely responsible for fulfilling orders placed with it, and providing the requested Products.
- We are merely the intermediary between a customer and a Vendor. We are not a party to any oral or written agreement entered into between a customer and a Vendor. We are not involved in the actual transaction between the customer and the Vendor.
- We are not responsible and disclaim all liability for any act or omission of Vendors, or any dealings between a customer and a Vendor, whether or not such dealings have been facilitated by us or conducted on or through this Website.
- We are not responsible and disclaim all liability for Products provided by Vendors. We shall not be responsible for:
- any defective, unsatisfactory or inadequate Products provided by Vendors; and
- late, wrongful or non-delivery of any Product by Vendors.
- We do not guarantee the ability of a Vendor to provide the Product or that the Vendor will actually complete a transaction. We are not responsible for any non-performance by the Vendors.
- In the event of any dispute arising between a customer and Vendor, we will use reasonable endeavours to facilitate a settlement. The customer’s only recourse is against the Vendor, and vice versa.
13. PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE
- The sale of the Products may be subject to further terms and conditions as set out on the Website or as agreed between a customer and the Vendor (collectively“Terms of Sale”). You are responsible for ensuring that you understand the Terms of Sale and the description of the Product ( “Product Description”). We do not guarantee the truth or accuracy of a Vendor’s Product Description ,
- Unless otherwise stated, prices of the Products (“Prices”) are in United States Dollars and are exclusive of Goods and Services Tax, delivery, insurance, import and export duties or other levies.
- The Website may contain Contents supplied by Vendors (“Vendor’s Content”). All Vendor’s Content are provided for your general information only. The Products delivered to you may differ from the representations in the Vendor’s Content. We are not responsible and disclaim all liability for Vendor’s Content. We do not warrant or represent that a Vendor’s Content does not infringe intellectual property or other rights, or that the Products provided by a Vendor are of satisfactory quality, safe to use or fit for any purposes.
- We reserve the right to correct any error in the Terms of Sale, Product Description and/or the Price at any time
14. USER ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
- You may be required to register for a User Account in order to access or use some functionality within the Website.
- In signing up for a User Account, you represent and warrant that:
- all registration information provided by you is true, accurate, current and complete to the best of your knowledge and belief;
- you will promptly update us of any change to your registration details; and
- you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and can form legally binding contracts under the applicable laws.
- Upon successful registration of your User Account, you, as the holder of the User Account ( “Registered User”):
- agree to keep your User Account ID and password confidential and shall not allow other person to use the User Account; and
- shall notify us immediately if you have any reason to believe that the security of your User Account has been compromised.
- You are solely responsible for any and all activities which occur under your User Account. We are entitled to treat all activities that occur under your User Account as having been conducted with your knowledge and authority. For the avoidance of doubt, in cases where you have allowed any other person to use your User Account or have negligently or otherwise made your password and/or User Account ID publicly available, you agree that you are fully responsible for:
- the online conduct of such user;
- controlling the user’s access to and use of the Website; and
- the consequences of any use or misuse.
- We reserve the right to reject your application for a User Account.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may access your User Account and its contents as necessary for purposes including but not limited to identifying or resolving technical problems or responding to complaints without prior notice to you.
15. PURCHASE OF PRODUCT1. PLACING ORDERS
- You are required to make full payment for the Products prior to delivery. In the event of pre-order items from live streams a down payment of 30-50% will transferred to the vendor and the remained held as your security till the vendor delivers.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of your order does not constitute acceptance of your order.
- Your order is accepted only when you receive a confirmation of acceptance (“Confirmation”).
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all details provided at the time of placing your order are true, accurate and complete.
- The Products shall be delivered on a date to be agreed.
- You shall notify us (in the manner set out in the Website) within seven (7) days of delivery if there are any issues with the Products delivered. You shall provide full details of the issues together with pictures of any defective or non-conforming Products. If you do not notify us within seven (7) days, the delivery shall be deemed to be accepted as fully in conformance
- Notwithstanding the fact that you may have made advance payment, or a delivery date has been agreed upon, if the Product cannot be fulfilled for any reason whatsoever, the order may be cancelled without liability. The Vendor’s sole liability and your entire recourse in such situation is a refund of the amount paid by you.
- Payment for Products shall be made in accordance with the payment methods specified on the Website. We collect payment for Products on behalf of the Vendors, but the Vendors will be responsible for any refund to you
- We may use third party services to verify, secure and/or process your payments. The third party services may charge a fee for processing payments related to your transactions on the Website and you shall be responsible for all payment processing fees incurred.
- Without prejudice to the other provisions of the Terms, we shall not be responsible for any malfunction in any computer system, software or any Internet access service provider that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of the online transmission of payment instructions. We shall not be responsible if any information provided is inaccurate or if payment instructions are not given sufficiently in advance to allow for timely payment or if payment instructions cannot be carried out for any reason beyond our control.
- Where appropriate, we use available technology to protect the security of communication made through the Website. You acknowledge and agree that there are inherent risks in Internet communications and conducting transactions over the Internet or electronic networks and you have voluntarily assumed those risks. We do not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through the Website.
- Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite the best efforts, we make no warranties that the Website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software.
- We and our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and sub-contractors make no warranties, and except as specifically set out in the Terms, we shall not be liable, in any circumstances or under any legal theories whatsoever (including contract, tort, equity, strict liability, breach of statutory duty or otherwise), for any loss of data, business, profits or goodwill, loss of use, interruption of business, injury, loss, claim damages, costs or expenses, or for any indirect, special, exemplary, punitive, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (even if we are aware of the risks of such damages) as a result of:
- your access, use or inability to use the Website;
- any order for Products placed through the Website;
- any system, server, communication or connection failure;
- any delays in operation or transmission;
- any viruses, trackers, bugs worms, Trojan horses or other codes designed to permit unauthorised access, to disable, modify, erase, damage, steal or usurp data or otherwise harm any data or computer system;
- any error, mistake omissions, inaccuracies, interruptions, defects or other problems associated with the Website or of any nature; and/or
- any other reason associated with the Website.
- Our sole obligation and your sole and exclusive remedy in the event of interruption to the use of and/or access to Website shall be to use all reasonable endeavours to restore the use of and access to the Website as soon as reasonably practicable.
18. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Our entire liability to users of this Website (other than Vendors), whether based on contract, tort (including negligence), equity, strict liability, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, for any and all injury, loss, claim, damage, costs and expenses shall be limited to the amount of S$1,000 (Singapore Dollars one thousand only) in any other circumstances.
19. INDEMNITY AND RELEASE
- You agree to indemnify us and our officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and sub-contractors (collectively known as the “Indemnitees”) in respect of any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, liabilities (whether civil or criminal), damages, losses, costs and expenses (including legal costs on an indemnity basis) which may be suffered or incurred by the Indemnitees or asserted against the Indemnitees by any person in respect of:
- any unauthorised access and use of the Website or the Contents by you;
- any breach of the Terms by you; and/or
- the occurrence of any event due to your act, omission or default which comprises the security or integrity of the Website and/or the Contents.
- If you are a customer, you hereby release and indemnify us and the Indemnitees in respect of any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, liabilities (whether civil or criminal), damages, losses, costs and expenses (including legal costs on an indemnity basis) which may be suffered or incurred by the Indemnitees or asserted against the Indemnitees by you or any person in respect of any dispute between you and a Vendor, or any Product provided by a Vendor
- We reserve the right to terminate your access of the Website or your User Account immediately without prior notice, without giving you a reason and/or without further references to you if:
- we (in our sole discretion) believe that you are in breach, or will be in breach, of any of the Terms;
- you have used or are using the Website for any illegal or impermissible purpose or activity including any activity which may expose or potentially expose us to civil or criminal liability or public ridicule;
- your User Account is inactive;
- we deem fit to do so for security reasons or to protect our interests or the interests of other users (including Vendors or other customers) of the Website;
- we discontinue the Website; and/or
- we are ordered by enforcement or other governmental agencies to do so.
- After terminating your User Account, we may delete from the servers, any and all information contained in your User Account. You are entitled to request for a copy of such information within seven (7) days of the effective date of termination and we will supply you with a copy of such information upon your payment of any applicable fees.
21. FORCE MAJEURE
- Without prejudice to the applicability and effect of the clauses above disclaiming or limiting liability, we will be excused from any delay or failure to perform any obligation arising under or in connection with the Terms if such delay or failure results, directly or indirectly, from any act of nature or circumstance or cause beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, any Act of God, fire, flood, explosion, lightning, windstorm, earthquake, epidemic, disease outbreak, extraordinarily severe weather conditions, failure of machinery or equipment, shortage of materials, discontinuation of power supply, court order, legislation or governmental interference, radioactive, chemical or biological contamination, civil commotion, riot or armed conflict, war, civil war (whether declared or undeclared), acts of terrorism, strike, labour disturbances, transportation difficulties or labour shortages (“Force Majeure Events”).
- If you are a customer, you agree that Vendors will be excused from any delay or failure to perform any obligation in relation to the delivery of Products if such delay or failure results from a Force Majeure Event.
- The Terms set out the entire agreement between us and you on your use of the Website.
- The headings used in the Terms are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect the provisions herein.
- Any amendment of the Terms, if sought by you, shall not be effective unless it is made in writing and signed by our duly authorised representative.
- Other than the Indemnitees and Vendors who may enforce the applicable provisions of the Terms, no third party shall have any right to enforce the Terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) or any other theory of law.
- If any provision in the Terms is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect
- Any failure by us to insist upon strict compliance with any provision in the Terms shall not be construed as a waiver with regard to any subsequent failure to comply with such provision.
- The rights and remedies under the Terms are cumulative and not exclusive of any other right or remedy provided by law or equity.
23. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Terms, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, and any dispute relating to the transaction between a customer and a Vendor shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”) in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC Rules”) for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause.
- The seat of the arbitration shall be Singapore. The Tribunal shall consist of one arbitrator, and the language of the arbitration shall be English.
- For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause shall prevent any person from seeking urgent equitable relief before any appropriate court.