- visit onedash.com(“Website”); and/or
- provide us with your personal data, regardless of the medium through which such personal data isprovided.
4. PERSONAL DATA
- What is personal data? “Personal data” is data that can be used to identify a natural person. Thepersonal data we may collect from you includes but is not limited to:
- contact information (e.g. name, mailing or email address, fax and telephone number);
- NRIC, passport or other identification number;
- date of birth;
- video image;
- financial information such as credit card details;
- IP address;
- shopping preferences;
- transactional information based on your activities on the Website;
- personal data of family members;
- education background;
- employment history;
- references; and
- any other information relating to any individuals which you have provided us in any form(s) you mayhave submitted to us, or via other forms of interaction with you.
- Voluntary provision of personal data. Your provision of personal data to us is voluntary. However,if you choose not to provide us with the personal data we require, it may not be possible for us to contact you, or provide products or services which you need from us.
- Accuracy and completeness of personal data. You must ensure that all personal data that youprovide is true, accurate and complete.
5. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Generally, we may collect your personal data when:
- you register for a user account in order to access and use the Website;
- you use the Website;
- you enter information on the Website;
- you transact with us;
- you attend our events;
- you participate in competitions, contests or games organised by us;
- you contact us or interact with our employees through various communication channels, forexample, through social media platforms, face-to- face meetings, telephone calls, emails, fax and letters;
- you request that we contact you or request to be included in an email or our mailing list;
- you respond to our request for additional personal data;
- your images are captured via CCTV cameras while you are within our premises;
- your images are captured via photographs or videos taken by us or our representatives when youattend events organised by us;
- you submit an employment application or when you provide documents or information including yourresume/CVs in connection with any employment application;
- you enter into any agreement with us or provide any other documentation or information to us; and
- you submit your personal data to use for any other purposes or reasons.
6. PURPOSES FOR COLLECTION, USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- General purposes. Generally, we collect, use or disclose your personal data for the followingpurposes:
- managing your relationship with us;
- authenticating, operating and managing your account;
- facilitating your use of the Website;
- processing your orders;
- processing your payment;
- providing you with the services that you have requested for;
- to provide you with personalised services based on your past usage of the Website;
- to allow interaction between you and other users of the Website (depending on your accountsettings);
- to keep you updated on our programmes and events;
- to invite you to our events;
- assessing your performance in any competitions, contests or games organised by us;
- processing your job application and assessing your suitability for the position applied for;
- resolving disputes;
- to assist you with your enquiries, and respond to your feedback, complaints and requests;
- managing the safety and security of our premises and event premises (including but not limited tocarrying out CCTV surveillance and conducting security clearances); and
- any other reasonable purposes related to the aforesaid.
- Business purposes. We may also use your personal data for purposes connected or relevant toour business, such as:
- complying with our legal obligations and requirements;
- enforcing contractual terms and conditions, and legal obligations owed to us;
- accounting, risk management and record keeping;
- carrying out research, planning and statistical analysis;
- staff training; and
- any other reasonable purposes related to the aforesaid.
- Additional purposes. If you have consented, we may use your personal data, from time to time, foradditional purposes such as:
- to inform you of the latest activities, special offers and promotions offered by our strategic businesspartners and associates; and
- to use your photographs on the Website and/or in publicity materials.
- Contacting you. When using your personal data to contact you for the above purposes, we maycontact you via regular mail, fax, e-mail, SMS, telephone or any other means.
7. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- We will not sell, rent or trade your personal data to third parties.
- Consent for disclosure to others. If you have consented to our disclosure of your personal data toour related entities, strategic business partners and associates, we may disclose your personal data to them. They will use your personal data only for the purposes you have consented to.
- Disclosure to service providers. You agree that we may disclose or share your personal data withthird parties such as:
- service providers and data processors working on our behalf and providing services to us such asaccounting, billing, hosting and maintenance services, analysis services, e-mail message services, delivery services, handling of payment transactions, marketing etc; and
- our consultants and professional advisors (such as accountants, lawyers, auditors).
- Other permitted disclosure. We may also disclose your personal data as required or permitted bylaw. We may disclose your personal data to regulatory authorities, statutory bodies or public agencies for the purposes of complying with their respective requirements, policies and directives.
- The Website may have the functionalities to allow you to share your personal data with third partiessuch as other users of the Website. You are responsible for your choice(s) and are deemed to have provided consent for any sharing of your personal data in the manner provided by the Website.
8. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUT OF SINGAPORE
- Transfer outside Singapore. You fully understand and unambiguously consent that we maytransfer your personal data to any location outside of Singapore for the purposes set out above.
- Protection of your personal data. If we transfer your personal data to a country or territory outsideof Singapore, we will ensure that the recipient of the personal data provides a standard of protection that is comparable to the protection which your personal data enjoys under the laws of Singapore. Where these countries or territories do not have personal data protection laws which are comparable to that in Singapore, we will enter into legally enforceable agreements with the recipients to ensure that they protect your personal data to the same standard as required under the laws of Singapore.
9. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We will take reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal data. While reasonable precautionswill be taken to ensure that the information you provide is protected against unauthorised or unintended access, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended access that is beyond our control.
10. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We will keep your personal data for so long as we need the personal data for our business and legal purposes.
11. YOUR RIGHTS
- Name : Privacy Care
- Telephone : +65323262
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fee for access. We may charge you a fee for responding to your request for access to yourpersonal data held by us, or for information about the ways in which we have (or may have) used your personal data in the one-year period preceding your request. If a fee is to be charged, we will inform you of the amount beforehand and respond to your request after payment is received. We will endeavour to respond to your request within thirty (30) days, and if that is not possible, we will inform you of the time by which we will respond to you.
- Effect of withdrawal of consent. In many circumstances, we need to use your personal data inorder for us to provide you with products or services which you require. If you do not provide us with the required personal data, or if you withdraw your consent to our use and/or disclosure of your personal data for these purposes, it may not be possible for us to continue to serve you or provide you with the products and services that you require.